Research Assistant Jobs

The Minnesota Population Center regularly employs graduate research assistants to work on IPUMS data projects and faculty/researcher-led substantive projects. The best way to learn of graduate RA opportunities is to become an MPC Student Member so that you receive all announcements through our email lists. You may also wish to check the Institute for Social Research and Data Innovation Employment Page from time to time to see if we have any graduate RA positions available.