The 2013 IHIS data are now available online! The latest IHIS release includes over 1,500 variables from the 2013 National Health Interview Survey.
IHIS Announces the Release of the 2013 Data
The data can be obtained free of charge from our website: https://www.ihis.us/ihis/. Continuing supplement topics included in the 2013 IHIS are:
- Health Care Access and Utilization variables included to measure the impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Family and Adult Functioning and Disability Test Questions
- Family Food Security
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention questions included as part of the Million Hearts Initiative
- Adult Hepatitis Screening
- Adult and Child Immunizations
- Adult Internet Access and Email Utilization
- Child Mental Health Brief SDQ and Adult Mental Health
- Child Mental Health Services
- Non-Cigarette Tobacco Use
Additional 2013 supplement data on Adult Immunosupression, Child and Adult Asthma will be released later this year.
If you have a question about using IHIS, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive individualized help from our user support staff.